Providing clear, practical and commercial advice, Gemma is an experienced member of the real estate team, with a broad practice across all aspects of commercial property work but with a particular focus on acquisitions/disposal, asset management and corporate occupier work.
Gemma has represented a diverse range of clients – working with institutional investors and funds, charitable bodies as well as corporate occupiers ranging from small start-ups acquiring their first leased premises to HQ relocations for large multinational organisations. She has particular exposure advising US companies entering the UK market.
Gemma routinely works with our corporate and tax departments to ensure clients receive a complete service and has published a number of articles in Estates Gazette.
Highlights of 2018 include:
- Acting for a multinational tech company in consolidating its employees into single London premises which involved advising on the early exit of surplus premises and re-gearing the terms of, and expanding, its primary office space
- Acting for several US tech companies expanding into the UK market
- Advising a Chinese tech company on its UK real estate interests, including a pre-let of a bespoke multi-use HQ facility.
- (First Class Hons) Business Studies, Sheffield University
- LPC, Nottingham Law School
- Qualified 2008
What others say
"Working closely with Tim Allen and Gemma Kirsch is a fantastic experience, their pragmatism alongside industry knowledge is invaluable."Legal 500 2020
Commercial Property: Corporate Occupiers (rising star)
Legal 500 2021
Legal 500 2019
Patent Litigation Rising Star
MIP IP Stars 2017