Iva completed her BA LLB in South Africa and her LLM in IP Law at the University of Edinburgh.
Prior to joining Bristows as a trainee solicitor, Iva worked as a consultant at the World Intellectual Property Organization with a focus on the international IP enforcement framework under WTO law.
- BA LLB (Law, International Relations, English Literature) University of the Witwatersrand
- International Trade Law Advanced Certificate, Mandela Institute, South Africa
- LLM (Intellectual Property Law), University of Edinburgh
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Professional Education
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Professional Education
- Qualified 2023