Iva joined Bristows as a trainee solicitor in August 2021 and is currently working in the competition team. Iva completed her BA LLB in South Africa and her LLM in IP Law at the University of Edinburgh.
Prior to joining Bristows, Iva worked as a consultant at the World Intellectual Property Organization, a specialised agency of the United Nations, with a focus on the international IP enforcement framework under WTO law. Iva jointly authored a paper on the development of IP enforcement dialogue at the international level published in the Journal of World Intellectual Property.
Iva speaks Croatian fluently.
- BA LLB (Law, International Relations, English Literature) University of the Witwatersrand
- International Trade Law Advanced Certificate, Mandela Institute, South Africa
- LLM (Intellectual Property Law), University of Edinburgh
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Professional Education
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Professional Education