Iva joined Bristows as a trainee solicitor in August 2021 and is currently working in the brands, designs & copyright team. Iva completed her BA LLB in South Africa and her LLM in IP Law at the University of Edinburgh.
Prior to joining Bristows, Iva worked as a consultant at the World Intellectual Property Organization, a specialised agency of the United Nations, with a focus on the international IP enforcement framework under WTO law. Iva jointly authored a paper on the development of IP enforcement dialogue at the international level published in the Journal of World Intellectual Property.
Iva speaks Croatian fluently.
- BA LLB (Law, International Relations, English Literature) University of the Witwatersrand
- International Trade Law Advanced Certificate, Mandela Institute, South Africa
- LLM (Intellectual Property Law), University of Edinburgh
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Professional Education
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Professional Education