Adrian is an information technology specialist who has market-leading experience advising clients on technology, e-commerce and digital media transactions.
Adrian’s practice spans a range of sectors including technology, financial services, life sciences and government. He regularly leads and negotiates high profile IT procurement, outsourcing and complex systems development and integration projects on both the customer and supplier side, and also advises emerging companies on the contracting arrangements and protecting and exploiting IP.
Having spent considerable time seconded to various clients such as a global IT services provider, a telecommunications company and an international digital services organisation, Adrian always delivers practical and business-focused solutions to deliver technology projects in the most effective and efficient way.
Recent projects Adrian has led include:
- A digital transformation project in the financial services sector including the complex multi-vendor integration and implementation of a new customer system and PSD 2 platform
- Advising a public sector, genomic medicine body on its commercialising strategy and implementation of world-leading sequencing, data and technology arrangements
- The transformation of a global life sciences company’s IT, network and online systems, including a multi-million pound IT outsourcing transaction
- A multi-jurisdictional business process outsourcing for a leading technology company delivering a business separation and F&A outsourcing in the FMCG sector
- Advising a IT, outsourcing and consultancy multinational on structuring and launching new software and IT-solutions
- Preparing an e-vehicle charging station supplier on its launch of its products and SaaS technology solutions in the UK
- Advising a Premier League football club on its technology arrangements across its business operations from content and digital media management platforms to payment processing systems.
- LLB (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Qualified 2002 (Victoria, Australia)
- Qualified 2014 (England and Wales)
- Partner 2014
What others say
"Adrian Sim, whose expertise includes e-commerce and digital media transactions, has 'an excellent client manner' and is 'very responsive'."Legal 500 2019/2018
"Digital media expert Adrian Sim attracts praise for his 'excellent client manner'."Legal 500 2019/2018
"Adrian Sim and others recently acted for Capgemini in a number of outsourcings and other transformational projects, and have been advising the client on the development of robotic process automation and its provision in the finance and accounting outsourcing market."Legal 500 2017
"Adrian Sim, who is ‘a pleasure to work with’ and whose clients include Genomics and Capgemini."Legal 500 2016
IT and Telecoms (next generation partner)
Legal 500 2020
IT and Telecoms
Legal 500 2020/2019/2018
Legal 500 2019/2018