Elisabetta is a dual-qualified Italian Lawyer and UK Trade Mark Attorney. She joined Bristows in February 2020 as an associate in the brands, designs & copyright team. Prior to this, she worked at leading international IP firms, advising clients across a wide range of sectors including food and beverages, fashion and entertainment. She also worked at the EUIPO, where she largely focused on litigation before the General Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union on matters related to trade marks and designs.
Elisabetta has particular expertise in providing strategic advice on the management of global trade mark and design portfolios as well as on developing strategies for domestic and overseas IP protection. She also has extensive experience in representing clients before the EU, the UK and the Italian trade mark offices in opposition, invalidation and revocation proceedings.
Apart from speaking Italian, Elisabetta is fluent in English and Spanish and she has an intermediate level of French.
Elisabetta is a member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys as well as of the Bar Association of Milan, Italy (Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano).
- Registered UK Trade Mark Attorney – Qualified 2020
- Post Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London (2020)
- LLM IP&IT (Máster de Propiedad Intelectual, Industrial y Nuevas Tecnologías), Universidad Autónoma De Madrid (2017)
- Qualified Lawyer – Admitted to the Italian Bar (2016)
- Law degree, University of Pisa (Italy) – Faculty Of Law (Italy), Grade: 110/110 Cum Laude (2011)