Now in it’s 23rd year, the IT Law Summer School remains the leading event to gain a comprehensive grounding in all the critical aspects of IT law. This digital event is led by the top legal experts and designed to equip you with the practical knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the IT sector. Whether you have recently started your training contract or are seeking to move into the field of information technology, the IT Law Summer School is the perfect choice.
This year’s IT Law Summer School spans 5 days and will be going virtual. There are a range of expert speakers from Bristows presenting.
Day 2: Tuesday 28 July
- Pat Treacy will be speaking on “Competition law and IT – an international perspective”
Day 3: Wednesday 29 July
- Senior Counsel Christopher Millard will be speaking on ‘Cloud computing’
Day 4: Thursday 30 July
- Partner Mark Watts will be speaking on ‘Adtech’
- Senior Associate Hannah Crowther will be speaking on ‘International data transfers under the GDPR’
- Senior Counsel Christopher Millard will be speaking on ‘GDPR’s territorial scope and the roles of controllers and processors’
For more information and to register, please see the Informa Connect events page.