The Global Intellectual Property (IP) ConfEx, UK/Europe, will allow attendees to gain an insight into all things IP, be it patents, trademarks, risk, security, compliance and much more. This all day virtual conference aims to bring together 200+ IP Counsels, Head of IP departments, IP law firm partners, IP tech professionals, tech vendors and selected service providers.
Partner Andrew Bowler will be be presenting a joint case study alongside Roberto Valenti, DLA Piper, Italy.
Digital courts and the transformation of IP litigation: major shift to enhance UK/Europe IP industry
- Technology, the courts, and IP litigation
- Online courts and online dispute resolution: the challenge and opportunity of court modernisation
- Online judging and decision-making
- The impact on lawyers and law firms
- Can AI replace judges – Is it a threat to legal/IP professionals?
For more information and to read the full agenda, see the Global IP ConfEx website.
See our patent litigation practice page for more information on the work we do in this area.