The Advanced EU Competition Law conference will be going virtual, including live-streamed presentations, Q&As, practical panel discussions, 1:1 networking, virtual networking drinks and post-event downloadable resources.
On Tuesday 8 September, Partner Pat Treacy will be speaking on “Major Events and Policy Issues in the Past Year – An Overview“. For more information and to register, please see the Informa Connect website.
- COVID-19 pandemic: implications for competition law
- Legislation/Notices: ECN+, Green Deal, competition law after Brexit
- Review of significant European Court cases
- European Commission decisions
- Digital Competition: The EC Digital Day and the EC Experts’ Report
- Developments in competition law and the pharma sector (excessive pricing)
- Vertical Restraints Block Exemption review
- Horizontal guidelines review
- Market definition review
- Joint bidding cases
- FRAND, SEPs and the Internet of Things
- Merger control:
- Industrial policy and competition after Siemens Alstom
- EC decisions on procedural issues (GE LM Wind)