Pat Treacy chaired this Brick Court Chambers webinar.
This one hour seminar provided an update on some of the key recent developments in the field of pharmaceutical law. It addressed both competition law and regulatory cases, also touching on some of the regulatory issues thrown up by the COVID-19 pandemic in the race to authorise safe and effective vaccines and medicines.
View the full recording on Brick Court Chambers’ YouTube page.
Speakers and topics:
- Kelyn Bacon QC on Pfizer & Flynn v CMA
- David Scannell QC on Paroxetine & other Luxembourg/Brussels developments
- Sarah Ford QC on Teva v Chiesi
- Jemima Stratford QC on Covid-19 and medicines/vaccine development
- Emily MacKenzie on R (Bayer & Novartis) v CCGs