IPBC Asia is the region’s foremost gathering of senior thought leaders and decision-makers operating in the IP market.
Our IP specialist, Andrew Bowler, will be attending.
Corporate executives, deal makers, investors, policy experts and legal professionals will come together in Tokyo this year, to share insights, discuss new trends, and build their networks.
Beginning on Tuesday 28 November, this three-day, bilingual, conference will bring together senior IP executives from Asia’s leading corporates, policymakers, and dealmakers, alongside their global counterparts to discuss the latest market developments, both across Asia-Pacific and internationally.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Asia as the world’s patent powerhouse
- Establishing a public-private innovation ecosystem through collaboration
- Cost effective and timely dispute resolution
- The green tech boom
- Patent pools: A new beginning?
- The rise of trade secrets
- Asia: an emerging hub for SEP strategy?
- Europe’s game-changing developments
- The AI revolution
To view the full agenda and to register, see the IPBC Asia website.