Direct Marketing Association Event:
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) determines how your business does business from 25 May 2018. There are big changes on the way. Your business will need to manage, administer and protect personal data whether you work in B2B or B2C marketing.
Recent guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office and others has focused marketers’ attention on the GDPR. To help you prepare we have developed this half day summit based on the latest information available.
The morning will kick off with a legal professional updating on the latest from the ICO and the Article 29 working party. Following this, the audience will hear about how aware and ready the marketing industry is for the biggest change in a generation.
On the day book a legal surgery for your business and hear from:
• Barclays director, information strategy and governance, Fedelma Good on financial services and the GDPR
• Comic Relief business planning and process manager Liz Curry on preparing for the GDPR
• Proximity data strategy partner Claire Tusler with advice for brands
• iCompli director Duncan Smith on the GDPR principle of Accountability
• Homeserve director of group data protection Richard Merrygold on practically using the GDPR
• Opt-4 director and data protection guru Rosemary Smith
• Bristows senior associate Sacha Wilson on legitimately using Legitimate Interests