Do you want to learn more about how to overcome the latest patent litigation challenges or optimise your patent litigation strategy? Don’t miss this C5 conference.
Specialist in contentious intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on patent litigation, Partner Dom Adair will be co-chairing C5’s Annual Forum on Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation in Europe, alongside Bert Oosting, Partner, Hogan Lovells. This hybrid event will run from Monday 30 – Tuesday 31 May 2022.
Topics of discussion include:
- Preparing for the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court
- Strategies for patent enforcement
- European Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs)
- Plausibility, sufficiency, and inventive step
- Second medical use patents
- Global strategies for biosimilars and innovator biologics
- Compulsory licensing
- Patent enforcement liability towards third parties
- AI, data and drug development
- Remedies and alternative measures
- Alternative dispute resolution
For more information and to register, see the C5 website.