Gain a firm understanding of EU competition law fundamentals and build on them through multi-format sessions to shape practical strategies and address current challenges.
Day 3: Wednesday 5 August 2020
Pat Treacy will be chairing Day 3 of this year’s EU Law Summer School.
- Partner Pat Treacy will be speaking on “Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: An Overview”
- Partner Sophie Lawrance will be speaking on “Digital Markets, AI and Data: The New Frontier for Competition Law”
- Partners Pat Treacy and Sophie Lawrance, as well as associates Edwin Bond and Matthew Hunt will be conducting two workshops:
- “Application of Article 101 to Vertical Agreements”
- “Application of the Technology Transfer Block Exemption”
More details can be found on the Informa Connect website.