As part of London Technology Week, Bristows has assembled a World leading panel of experts in robotics to discuss how and why this technology will affect everyone’s lives:
From the initial research carried out in universities, to how the UK Government and European Commission is supporting starts ups, through to the implications of the use of robots in society and how existing laws will deal with these new challenges, the panel will present their views and take part in an extensive Q&A, so that the audience can understand better why this area is rapidly becoming one of the most important topics in global technology trends.
• David Bisset – Chair of the Robotics and Autonomous Systems Advisory Board under the Knowledge Transfer Network
• Sabine Hauert – President and Co-founder of Robohub
• Chris Holder – Robotics law expert at Bristows LLP
• David Lane – Professor of Autonomous Systems Engineering and founding Director of the Edinburgh Centre for Robotics
• Christopher Millard – Professor of Privacy and Information Law at Queen Mary University of London
• Alan Winfield – Professor of Electronic Engineering UWE Bristol who conducts research in the area of cognitive robotics at the Bristol Robotics Laboratory.