Adrian Sim will be presenting a live session providing a summary of IT outsourcing deals and the latest industry trends, including the key issues which arise in today’s deals and how to navigate them.
This 3 hour interactive session will explore:
- What differentiates an outsourcing deal from other (technology) services deals including asset and people transfers
- Key Risks
- Structuring the deal: procurement and due diligence
- Transition: the key practical risk area
- Integration: looking at the entire IT estate
- Exit: getting it right from the outset
- Contract management in ‘business as usual’: with a focus on remedies including service levels and credits
- Managing change: the lifecycle of an outsourcing deal, including technology refresh
- Risk allocation: liability, indemnity and reflecting key risks into the contract
- Latest Industry Trends
- Transformation + outsourcing, including the prevalence of digital transformation and agile development models
- Impact of new technologies on outsourcing: RPA and cloud
- Multi-vendor environments
For more information and to register, please see the MBL website.