Partners Pat Treacy and Brian Cordery will be speaking on separate panels on day one of this three-day forum.
1pm: Pat Treacy will be discussing “Divisional Strategies, Patent Enforcement and Patent Thickets”:
- Assessing new theories of harm considered by the EU Commission in the Teva Copaxone case
- Implications on unilateral conduct and divisional strategies for IP and reg exclusivities
3:10pm: Brian Cordey will be discussing “The Unified Patent Court (UPC) and Implications for your Approach to Litigation”:
- Scope of protection conferred by a UPC patent and rules of procedure of the UPC
- Examining the benefits, practicalities, and challenges of the UPC and UK approach
- Practical considerations and management of future filings
For the full agenda and information on how to register, see the Informa Connect website.