In this panel event moderated by commercial lawyer and Bristows partner Claire Smith, experts Steve Gardner (CEO, PrecisionLife), Anthony Finbow (CEO, Eagle Genomics) and Jason Rice (Assistant General Counsel, GSK), discuss their top priorities when negotiating deals relating to AI.
Topics explored include:
- What’s the right deal to make when contracting for AI?
- What should the commercial priorities be for customers, vendors and research collaborators when negotiating contracts for machine learning-based products, services and partnerships?
- What are the key assets and improvements?
- What is the appropriate pricing (and risk) model?
- What are the risks and how should they be allocated?
This panel discussion is one of the face-to-face fringe events around Genesis.