This two-day conference will be held at Fordham Law School in New York.
Andrew Bowler will be presenting the ‘What Are the Jurisdictional Confines of European Courts?’ session, Brian Cordery will moderate the ‘Plausibility, Enablement & Written Description’ discussion and Myles Jelf will be moderating the session on the ‘Unified Patent Court’.
Other topics to be covered at the conference include:
Thursday , April 13
- EU copyright developments
- IP & live content piracy in sports
- Forum shopping & extraterritoriality
- Copyright Claims Board – what can we expect?
- Multilateral developments
- US patent developments
- Copyright exceptions & limitations
- Bad faith
- Government leaders’ perspectives on IP
- Key current IP issues: reflections & analysis
- Unified Patent Court
Friday, April 14
- Plausibility, enablement & written description
- Women in patent law
- The metaverse and NFTs – new frontiers for trademarks and copyrights
- Pharma update
- Artificial intelligence
- What is China IP aiming for – getting ahead or nurturing process?
- Patent potpourri
- US copyright developments
- EU trademark law update
- Copyright potpourri
- US trademark law update
- Views from judicial decision makers
For more information click here.