IPKat is turning 15 and to celebrate they will be hosting a series of presentations and panels on latest IP law issues.
Bristows is pleased to take part with Brian Cordery, Myles Jelf, Annsley Merelle Ward and Edward Nodder joining the discussion on how the practice of IP will change in the future.
To sign up, click here.
14:00-14:30 – Registration
14:30-14:40 – Welcome
14:40-15:50 – The past 15 years and the next 15 years of IP rights
• Patents & SPCs
• Trade secrets
• Trade marks
15:50-16:10 – Coffee break
16:10-17:00 – Roundtable discussion: Trends in IP law and policy
17:00-18:35 – Focus on selected issues: the next 15 years
• How should and will industry change?
• How should and will the IP bench change?
• How will the study of IP change?
• How will the practice of IP change?
• Internationalization and IP and what effects Brexit might have
• How does IP blogging fit into all of this?
18:35 – Conference ends
18:45 onwards – Drinks and canapés