A panel discussion focusing on the convergence of technology and the commercial real estate sector.
There is widespread recognition in the commercial real estate sector that successful innovation is vital to maintaining competitive advantage. However, delivering that innovation requires meaningful investment in products, services, businesses and people that are both unfamiliar and untested. In this panel discussion we will review the areas that are most likely to drive transformational change (including intelligent buildings, artificial intelligence and data) and consider the barriers to innovation.
• Sebastian Abigail, Senior Director, VTS
• Tim Allen, Senior Associate, Bristows LLP
• Dr Chlump Chatkupt, Founder, Placemake.io
• James Crawford, Associate Director, Deloitte Real Estate
• Chris Holder, Partner, Bristows LLP
• James Nicholson, Partner, Knight Frank
• Tom Redmayne, Director of Business Development UK & Ireland, WiredScore
Who should attend
• Proptech businesses
• Professional real estate advisors and agents
• Corporate occupiers