Tired of cookie bloat? Join our expert panel for an exclusive compliance boot-camp on Thursday 13th September to learn how to kick those cookies to the curb. They’re everywhere! Cookie notices, splash pages and various consent management platforms. Post 25th May, website owners have been wading through the mire that is cookie compliance. What does compliance look like for ePrivacy in the light of GDPR?
This webinar will be hosted by Robert Bond, partner at Bristows LLP and Chair of the Data Protection Network (DPN).
• Michael Bond, DPN Board member and Head of Data Protection at News UK
• Stefan Elliott, Associate at Data Protection Consultancy Opt-4
Our experts will explore what the law really requires, why industry got it so wrong and why website users are still getting a raw deal.
Topics covered will include:
• Consent under PECR and processing lawfully under GDPR
• Determining when legitimate interest may apply?
• Facebook customer audiences and transparency
• The challenges for behavioural advertising
If you would like to join us, please register here.