Spanning over two days, the CIPA Life Sciences Conference is the UK’s leading annual educational and networking event for patent and IP professionals active in the pharma, medical technology and biotechnology sectors.
The conference provides expert insight into the latest developments in patents, regulatory and IP law in the global life science industry, and provides a friendly environment for in-house and private practice professionals to network and share experiences.
Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- UPC update
- View from industry, impact on filing strategy, view on Life Sciences court
- Plausibility in UK and EP
- AI for drafting & patents
- Updates to regulatory (including EC proposals to change exclusivity)
- SPCs and unitary SPC update
- Gene/Stem cell catapult to talk about FTO
- Research tools strategy
- Scientific Presentation: Engineering and Regenerating Human Thymus
For more information and to register, see the CIPA website.