Chaired by partner and tech law expert Chris Holder, Bristows hosted an AI-focused conference on Tuesday 25 April. A panel of industry experts explored the commercial, legal and ethical questions prompted by the rapid rise of Generative AI, including text-to-text models like ChatGPT, and text-to-image models like Stable Diffusion.
During this thought-provoking discussion, we looked under the hood of models, providing an introduction to the technology, as well as an overview of the regulatory issues before taking a deeper dive into the big questions with a panel of industry experts.
- Dr Claudio Calvino, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Professor Lilian Edwards, Prof of Law, Innovation & Society, Newcastle University
- Charlie Hawes, Senior Associate, Bristows
- Toby Headdon, Senior Associate, Bristows
- Anita Shaw, Europe Regulatory Lead for IP (AI, Data, Copyright) & Cybersecurity, IBM
- Sean Williams, Chief Executive, AutogenAI