On Wednesday 18 January, Bristows’ Women’s Network brought together a panel of experts to discuss the evolving role of technology in women’s health. Our panel explored the growth of the sector and its trends, how data and technology can be used to increase diversity and address the gender health gap, the industry’s potential and its key challenges.
- Helen O’Neill, Founder and CEO, Hertility
- Sioned Jones, Co-founder and COO, BoobyBiome
- Barbara Domayne-Hayman, KQ Labs Chair and Entrepreneur in Residence, The Francis Crick Institute
Find out more about our inclusion and diversity initiatives here.
- The dawn of the FemTech revolution by McKinsey & Company (February 2022)
- Diversity Beyond Gender: The State of the Nation for Diverse Entrepreneurs, by Erika Brodnock of Extend Ventures (November 2020)
Links to third party materials are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Bristows or named individuals.