Partner Alex Denoon will be speaking at this Westminster Health Forum conference, which aims to examine the next steps for utilising AI-driven technologies within health and social care.
- Developing the national AI Strategy for Health and Social Care
- Key ethical and legal issues in the development of AI-based health solutions
- Data security and sharing, patient anonymity, data confidentiality, and transparency around data use
- Priorities for research and innovation
- Workforce education and training for AI in health
- Addressing barriers, developing digital infrastructure across the health service, and improving the diversity of clinical research data
For the agenda and more information, see the Westminster Health Forum website.
If you would like to know more about AI in the medical sphere, watch a recording of Bristows Life Sciences Summit 2021 “Trust me, I am an algorithm.” Is AI the future of healthcare?