The Federation committee is pleased to announce its Autumn 2016 seminar (hosted by Bristows LLP) which will explore what the medium term holds for companies and professionals within CRE. The seminar will provide thought leadership on key issues, trends and opportunities expected to affect CRE, from PropTech to the implications of Brexit for CRE and lots in between. The event builds on the Federation’s successful half day format of key speakers and a lively panel discussion. There will also be opportunity for networking with speakers and fellow CRE professionals.
• Rosie Haslem, Spacelab – The future workspace
• Colin Stuart, Baker Stuart – Workplace psychology
• Mark Tyson, Mitie – The link between cognitive performance and the built environment
• Chris Holder, Bristows – Emerging technologies of robotics, AI and the Internet of things in real estate
• Bob Thompson, Remit Consulting – The impact of Brexit, what next for CRE
• Alison Bond, Halo Works – What we should measure to make an organisation successful
This event is free for Federation of Corporate Real Estate Members and their invited guests. If you would like to attend but are not a member or a member friend please contact our secretary to discuss options (email@example.com). Alternatively there is a public attendance ticket fee option on the booking system.