Patent litigation Partner Dominic Adair is co-chairing this two-day event. Gregory Bacon will be participating at the conference.
- Interview with Judges Rian Kalden and Margot Kokke from the UPC
- Tactical Training Session for UPC Litigators: Developing Offensive and Defensive Strategies for Success
- ADR in the UPC: Preparing for the New UPC Patent Mediation and Arbitration Centre (PMAC)
- Forecast the Future of Plausibility and Priority in Light of the Latest EBA Referral Cases
- Prepare for Anticipated Reform of the EU’s General Pharmaceutical Legislation
- Develop Transnational Tactics for Avoiding and Defending Contributory and Induced Infringement Claims
- Formulate Winning Global Strategies for Biosimilars and Biologics Patent Litigation
For more information and to register, see the C5 website.