Beginning on Monday 26 July, this five day virtual school will showcase top legal experts who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise with attendees, equipping them with practical know-how and skills needed to succeed in the IT sector.
Pat Treacy will be speaking on day two. Mark Watts and Hannah Crowther will be speaking on day four, and Adrian Sim will be speaking on day five. Christopher Millard will be speaking on day three and four and chairing day five.
Tuesday 27 July:
- Competition law and IT – an international perspective
Wednesday 28 July:
- Cloud computing
Thursday 29 July:
- GDPR’s territorial scope and the roles of controllers and processors
- How the UK GDPR regulates international data transfers
- International Data Transfers: Navigating the new SCCs and Schrems II under the GDPR
Friday 30 July:
- E-commerce and Distance Selling
- Internet of Things, AI and Robot Law
For more information and to register, see the Informa Connect website.