Partner and life sciences regulatory expert Alex Denoon, will be co-presenting on day two of this year’s EU Medical Device Regulatory Affairs Conference. Join the conference to hear from key speakers and sessions that will address the current priorities in the medical device regulatory landscape.
Alex will be joined by fellow expert Darren Thain, Smith & Nephew, to review “UK marking: Preparing through legal & industry perspective combined”.
Topics explored will include:
- Upcoming UK legislation & comparison with MDR
- Transition of notified bodies to authorised bodies
- Clarification of MHRA interim approval specifics
- Impact from the manufacturer’s perspective
- Practical approach to preparedness for new rules
For more information and to register, see the Q1 Productions website.