Now in its 22nd year, the IT Law Summer School remains the fundamental event to hear from some of the most respected legal minds from across industry and private practice. Whether you have recently started your training contract or are seeking to move into the field of Information Technology, the IT Law Summer School is the perfect choice.
This conference spans over 5 days and will be held in Cambridge.
On Tuesday 30 July, Pat Treacy will be speaking on “Competition law and IT – an international perspective”. This will explore:
- Competition law in the IT sector: why is it special?
- The key relationship between competition law and IP rights
- Where, when and how do issues arise?
- Contracts, outsourcing and licensing
- Refusals to license, dominance and related problems
- Key competition law battlegrounds in IT / telecoms
- Recent developments and a look to the future
For more information and to book your space, see the knect365 website.