Beginning on Monday 1 August, this five-day in-person summer school will showcase top legal experts who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise with attendees, equipping them with practical know-how and skills needed to succeed in the IT sector.
Partner, Sophie Lawrance will be speaking on day two. Partner Mark Watts and senior associate Hannah Crowther will be speaking on day four, and partner Adrian Sim will be speaking on day five. Senior counsel Christopher Millard will chair day five, as well as speak on days three, four and five.
Tuesday 2 August:
- Competition law and IT – an international perspective
Wednesday 3 August:
- Cloud Computing
Thursday 4 August:
- GDPR’s territorial scope and the roles of controllers and processors
- How the UK GDPR regulates international data transfers
- International Data Transfers: Navigating the new SCCs and Schrems II under the GDPR
Friday 5 August:
- E-commerce and Distance Selling
- Internet of Things, AI and Robot Law
For the full agenda and information on how to register, see the Informa Connect website.