Greg is a specialist lawyer in the film and television sector, having spent ten years working in-house for two major Hollywood studios in London and Los Angeles. He also spent nine months on secondment at one of the UK’s biggest terrestrial TV broadcasters.
Greg’s experience covers the full cycle of production and distribution of motion pictures and television content, from acquiring and developing IP, to licensing, marketing and distributing finished content across all media. In addition, Greg’s work includes providing business and legal affairs advice to senior stakeholders in relation to commercial IP and IT transactions for media companies and their co-promotion partners and associated suppliers, including brands, social media influencers, digital agencies, creative services and event management vendors.
As a lawyer licensed in both England and California, Greg is qualified to advise on contractual matters and regulatory regimes for marketing and advertising campaigns in both the UK and the United States.
- MA Cantab, St Catharine’s College, University of Cambridge
- LPC, The College of Law, London
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales, 2008
- ‘Inside Pictures’ – National Film & Television School, 2016
- Professional Member, BAFTA Los Angeles, 2017
- Attorney, State Bar of California, 2019