Our real estate lawyers offer a comprehensive commercial property service for clients investing in, developing or financing real estate, as well as owners and occupiers of business space.
They come to us for advice on everything from buying, selling, leasing and managing real estate through to the structuring and establishment of joint ventures and co-investment vehicles, including the launch of new property funds.
We work closely with our colleagues in Bristows' highly-regarded corporate and tax groups and are able to offer our clients an integrated multi-disciplinary service that provides technical expertise and commercial awareness to meet the full range of their real estate needs.
We regularly advise on corporate headquarters deals, portfolio reorganisations and commercial leasing advice. We also work with many international companies and lawyers on the real estate aspects of inward investment and UK business start-ups.
Our commercial real estate experience includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Sale and leasebacks
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Environment and sustainability
- Dispute resolution
- Lease renewals
- Property tax
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Fund structuring
- Asset management
- Joint ventures
- Equity participation
- Development agreements
- Forward sales/purchases
Recent experience includes:
- A sector specific fund on development funding and leasing projects
- A land owner in connection with a partnering project to deliver a phased, mixed-use development of a 40 acre site
- A pension fund on the restructuring of a limited partnership focussed on office development in the North West
- A developer in connection with an out of town Supermarket project
- A landowner in connection with a garden centre redevelopment
- Acting for a central London landowner on a major redevelopment and pre-letting of premises accompanied by ancillary lease regearings