The draft EU Withdrawal Agreement was published on 14 November 2018.
As expected, a transition period lasting until at least 31 December 2020 will extend the application of EU regulations to the UK.
We have analysed how the agreement affects different laws, sectors and businesses: read the articles below, see the opinions we shared with the press or sign up to our webinars.
- What does Brexit mean for the life sciences sector? A regulatory law perspective
- Data protection and Brexit: What we now know (or at least can guess!)
- Data protection and the draft withdrawal agreement
- A summary of IP provisions of EU Withdrawal Agreement
- IP and the draft Brexit agreement: no surprises (except maybe in Northern Ireland)
- Brexit is not frustrating
- No deal and the cosmetics industry
- Medical devices and no-deal Brexit
- IP and Brexit – unregistered IP (and related) rights
- Design debacle