Beginning on Monday 6 December, this five day EU Competition Law Summer School will give attendees a firm understanding of the fundamentals in EU competition law. The array of sessions will help to shape practical strategies and address current challenges.
Tuesday 7 December:
- Article 102: Key Principles and Recent Decisions
- Mock Hearing: Article 102
Wednesday 8 December:
- Application of Article 101 to Vertical Agreements
- Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: An Overview
- Application of the Technology Transfer Block Exemption
For more information and to register, see the Informa Connect website.