Our industrial markets clients include some of the biggest names from the automotive, aerospace & defence, chemicals and energy sectors.
With decades of experience advising their industries, and a high proportion of technical specialists among our lawyers, we are able to understand the issues these clients face and deliver pragmatic, practical answers.
We have been servicing the legal needs of industrial clients throughout our 170 year existence as one of the UK’s premier technology focussed law firms.
Recently we have advised:
- Honda Motor Europe on anti-counterfeiting across its entire product range
- Emhart Glass on a series of contractual disputes
- DataLase on the negotiation of global development and licensing agreements
- Unilin Group in relation to IP disputes concerning "snap together" flooring
- NCR on a technology contract dispute
- Infineum in relation to a dispute concerning fuel additives