This article was first published in Managing Intellectual Property Magazine, March 2021
Andrew Bowler and Matthew Raynor write for Managing Intellectual Property Magazine, examining the challenges faced by the traditional freedom to operate model. Why are companies changing their strategies?
- The traditional freedom to operate search
- The rise in complexity of FTO work
- The consequences of technology convergence
- Court-assisted solutions?
- Arrow declarations
- A new approach to risk management?
For more information on the work we do, see our patent litigation practice area page.