In this episode of The Roadmap, our technology lawyers Anneke Pol and Chris Holder map out the trends they foresee for third-party IT service provider deals, a sector that has really developed over the past decade and seen phenomenal growth.
This episode is aimed at those who would like to know:
- What is the difference between outsourcing and third-party IT service provider management?
- What types of deal shapes and structures are we seeing emerge?
- How could AI possibly change the way people do business and the way that lawyers document that?
- What are some of the biggest issues companies face when managing their hybrid IT estate?
- What can go wrong with third-party IT service provider deals from a contractual perspective?
If you have any feedback, questions, or comments, please email us at email@example.com
Find all the episodes as we release them here, and don’t forget to subscribe!