This time on The Roadmap, technology lawyer Rob Powell chats to data privacy expert Hannah Crowther – who gives us the lowdown on the EU Commission’s decision to adopt the EU-US Data Privacy Framework – and, more importantly, what it means for you in practice.
- How will this impact on your review of data protection agreements?
- What will need to change in terms of data due diligence?
- When does it kick-off?
- Where does this leave us in terms of the Standard Contractual Clauses?
- How long will this latest data transfer mechanism actually last and will it be challenged?
- What does this mean for data transfers from the UK?
If you have any feedback, questions, or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all the episodes as we release them here, and don’t forget to subscribe!