Partner and head of the advertising and marketing practice, Paul Jordan, and senior associate Andrew Butcher coordinated authors from 27 jurisdictions and wrote the UK chapter of the just-published title: “International Advertising Law: A Practical Global Guide“.
The book is a guide on the complex legal and regulatory regimes for advertising and marketing activities, often very different across borders. Key topics include:
- sales promotions, comparative advertising and local complaints procedures and enforcement
- influencer campaigns and native advertising
- ambush marketing
- product placement (including amendment to the Austrian Broadcasting Act)
- direct marketing and online behavioural advertising
- online political advertising and the related law proposals in Ireland
The title also includes details of the industry-specific regulation for gambling, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, financial products and services, tobacco and e-cigarettes.
If you want to discuss any of the topics above with our team, contact us.