Technology and changing work patterns are revolutionising what businesses want from their real estate assets. Businesses understand the impact that the workplace environment has on attracting and retaining talent and the positive effect the right choices make to their overall success.
Bristows has a multi-disciplinary corporate occupier team which focuses on understanding and supporting our clients’ business and commercial drivers whatever the nature of their real estate needs.
We work with our clients to provide bespoke solutions to the issues they face, offering strategic advice to support their decision-making process throughout the lifecycle of a property - from the acquisition of new premises to exit strategies and all related issues including:
- Construction and development
- Landlord and tenant
- Real Estate Tax
- Rent Review
- Dilapidations and dispute resolution
- Mergers and acquisitions
We work with organisations in every sector but have particular expertise in corporate real estate for the TMT and Life Sciences sectors. Our clients include multinationals and start-ups; institutions with heritage properties to technology companies requiring bespoke buildings with specialist fit out requirements.Recent experience includes:
- Acting on behalf of a medical technology company on its acquisition of new premises on a business park and on a subsequent lease restructuring to provide offices, laboratory and a research and development facility
- Acting for the UK’s largest online recruitment business on its relocation to the Blue Fin building on the South Bank
- Acting for a major European consultancy specialising in IT services and software development on its relocation to new London headquarters and advising generally on its property holdings.
- Advising a company in the clean tech sector on the acquisition of new premises for the purposes of engineering, manufacture, research and development
- Advising an expanding overseas media business on the acquisition of new central London premises
- Acting for a long standing client which is the UK division of a worldwide pharmaceuticals group on its relocation to a new UK headquarters building